While Aviate Group Pty Limited (ABN 17 097 492 727) and Aviate Project Marketing Pty Limited (ABN 56 110 175 310) (“Aviate Group”) have taken reasonable care in the preparation of any information on this website, Aviate Group accepts no responsibility for any errors. To the extent permitted by law, Aviate Group excludes and disclaims all liability for any loss or damage arising from or in connection with your reliance on this information. Past performance is not indicative of future returns. No returns are promised or guaranteed and Aviate Group makes no representations or promises about the future performance of real estate investments.
This information is of a general nature and has been prepared without taking into account your personal needs, financial situation or objectives. You should consider whether it is appropriate for you and take appropriate independent financial and tax advice if you are unsure.
Aviate Project Marketing Pty Limited is a registered Real Estate Agent. REA License Numbers NSW 10077407, VIC 069 186L, QLD 314 3549, ACT 1840 1519.
Why your privacy matters to us?
We collect a variety of information from visitors to our website, some of which can be confidential. This document explains the types of information we collect and what we do with that information (among other things).
What kind of information do we collect?
When you visit our website we may collect personal information such as name, phone numbers, address and email address.
If we receive personal information that we have not requested (unsolicited personal information) we will, unless otherwise required or permitted by law, delete or destroy it as soon as possible after receiving it.
When do we collect personal information?
We collect personal information in a number of ways, including:
- when you visit and interact with our website and any related software (such as any mobile applications), including but not limited to when you upload or input any content, information, details or material on to the website;
- when you apply for a job or express interest in employment with Aviate Group (or its related entities);
- when you make a payment of any tax invoices we issue; and
- when you contact and interact with us independently of our website, such
as by email, phone or in person.
How do we use your personal information?
We collect your personal information so that we can provide you with the services you are seeking from us.
We may use your personal information to:
- send you communications or information relating to opportunities or properties and profiles that may be of interest to you, including alerts and updates, newsletters, surveys and information about security updates, or information that is related to you as a customer of Aviate Group;
- create or distribute advertising material that is relevant to you;
- conducting verifications of profiles and products, checking your credentials, monitoring and reporting as permitted or under any applicable laws;
- quality assurance and training purposes; and
- any other uses identified at the time of collecting your personal information.
When might we disclose your personal information?
Any personal information provided to us may be disclosed, if appropriate, to other entities in order to facilitate the purpose for which the information was collected. Such entities generally include:
- third party service providers for the purpose of enabling them to provide a service such as (but not limited to) independent contractors we engage, payroll, superannuation administration, IT service providers, data storage, web-hosting and server providers, debt collectors, maintenance or problem-solving providers; marketing or advertising providers;
- brokers, financial advisers and marketing channels with whom we partner;
- any applicable or relevant regulator or third party for the purpose of legislative or contractual compliance and/or reporting;
- any related entities of Aviate Group; or
- other entities if you have given your express consent.
Disclosure of personal information overseas
Does Aviate Group use personal information for direct marketing?
From time to time we may use the personal information we collect from you to identify particular Aviate Group services which we believe may be of interest to you. We may then contact you to let you know about these services and how they may benefit you. We will generally only do this with your prior consent (where practical) and we will always give you a choice to opt out of receiving such information in future.
Direct marketing from Aviate Group generally takes the form of newsletters, emails or telephone calls.
Every directly addressed marketing contact sent or made by Aviate Group will include a means by which you may unsubscribe (or opt out) of receiving further marketing information. You may also instruct us at any time to remove any previous consent you provided to receive marketing communications from us. Requests should be directed to us via the channels provided under
‘Contact us’ below.
Links to third party websites
Accessing your personal information held by Aviate Group
You may access personal information we otherwise hold about you, subject to a small number of legal restrictions or exemptions. Where such restrictions or exemptions exist we will advise you of those reasons at the time of your request.
While we do not charge you for a request for accessing your personal information you should be aware that we may charge a reasonable fee (which will be notified to you once you make a request) for time and cost in the following circumstances:
- if an extended amount of time is required to collate and prepare material for you; and
- if you wish to have your files photocopied for you.
How can you correct and update your information?
We take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we hold about you is accurate, complete and up-to-date. However, we also rely on you to advise us of any changes to your personal information by maintaining and updating your profile.
Please contact us using the contact details below as soon as possible if there are any changes to your personal information or if you believe the personal information we hold about you is not accurate, complete or up-to-date so that we can update your file accordingly.
Storage and security
We will take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information by storing it in a secure environment. When the information is no longer needed for any purpose for which it was collected, used or disclosed, it will be destroyed or permanently de-identified.
We will also take reasonable steps to protect any personal information from misuse, loss, and unauthorised access, modification or disclosure, including by implementing security procedures for access to our business premises and within our offices, as well as IT security procedures including password protection, firewalls and site monitoring.
Although we aim to create a safe, secure environment by trying to limit access to our website to legitimate users, we cannot guarantee that unauthorised parties will not gain access. We will not have any liability arising from any unauthorised access to your personal information.
Please contact us immediately if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your account by anyone else or any other breach of security.
If you have any queries regarding privacy, whether that be in relation to this statement or arising out of your use of the site, you can contact us in any of the following ways:
email us at email@example.com
write to us at:
Aviate Group Pty Ltd
Level 4, 50 Stanley Street,
Darlinghurst, NSW 2010
Need more information on privacy?
For more general information regarding privacy in Australia, visit the website of the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner.